Effective date: Nov 1st, 2018
With the development of things, both inside and outside of Sherochic, we will sometimes review these Terms to make sure they accurately reflect developments in current law and our business operations. We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms at any time, but a notice would be posted in advance. We’ll provide notice by changing the “Effective Date” at the top of this page so you can tell if these Terms have changed since your last visit. Please review these Terms regularly. Generally, after we post any changes, your continued use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms from the effective date on.
We only permit individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts to use the Services. However, even non-adults deserve fantastic eyewear. You can use the Services if you are under 18, but only if you are at least 13 years old and only if a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years old supervises you. In all cases, the adult will be the user and is responsible for any and all activity. If you are younger than 13 years old, you may not use the Services (although your parents can still buy glasses for you. Your use of the Services means you represent and warrant that you meet all eligibility requirements we outline in these Terms. However, we may refuse to let certain people access or use the Services. We may also change our eligibility criteria.
Kindly promise us that the content you submit should not be related to the below contents:
- Include any profanity or obscene, indecent, or pornographic material;
- Contain any unauthorized or unsolicited advertising. Use the Service for any unauthorized purpose including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or other electronic communications, or engaging in unauthorized framing of, or linking to, the Service without our express written consent;
- Contain software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of ours or of any third party;
- impersonate any other person or entity, sell or let others use your profile or password, provide false or misleading identification or address information, or invade the privacy, or violate the personal or proprietary right, of any person or entity;
- Include anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
- Include fake information. All l postings should come from a real person. We will delete any postings from our social media pages that we believe have come from fake or anonymous profiles.
- post advertisements or solicitations for jobs or employment on the Service, or otherwise use the Service to hire any person to perform work, including, without limitation, posting advertisements or solicitations for modeling jobs or talent or talent scouting positions on the Service;
- transmit chain letters, bulk or junk email or interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service, including without limitation, hacking into the Service, or using the system to send unsolicited or commercial emails, bulletins, comments or other communications;
We reserve the right to remove content you post on our social media pages that violates these social media guidelines. If you have any concerns, we would like to hear about your complaints or concerns regarding the Service before you share them on our social media pages so that we can help resolve them for you. If you are a customer and have a customer service comment, complaint, concern or idea, we encourage you to email our customer service team at email@example.com.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except for your Contributions and the Contributions of other users of the Service, all of the content on the Service are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. The Service and the Materials are for your information and personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. We reserve all rights in. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal use, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Legal@whosebilling.com.
Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
We really hope we won’t ever have to do this, but we reserve the right to terminate your license to use the Services or block or prevent your access to the Services, without providing you with notice or reason. In the event of termination, your obligations under these Terms will still continue.
If any provision contained is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, the term shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions included, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severable and limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary. The limitation or elimination of the term will not affect any other terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Stardust Gal and you and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written with respect to these Services. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The end. We know it’s difficult, but you do make it. Thank you for your reading this through. We do appreciate your support to Sherochic and value your thoughts. Any concerns or feedbacks, please feel free to contact us by emailing at email@example.com.